WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following are the terms and conditions for use of Chicagoland CPAs/ DBA Chicagoland CPAs
(hereinafter referred to as “Chicagoland CPAs”) website, with domain name,
www.cpa-in-chicago.com.com (“the website”).
- The website is owned by Chicagoland CPAs and hosted and maintained by Chicagoland CPAs designated Webmaster.
- By accessing and using the website, you (“the user”), agree to be legally bound by the terms
and conditions as are set out in this notice. The user is therefore urged to familiarize himself / herself with these terms and conditions prior to the usage of the website. If the user does not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then he / she may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
- USER PRIVACY
1.1 To ensure acquaintance with and awareness of the privacy measures and polices of
Chicagoland CPAs, the user acknowledges that he / she has read and understood the underlying privacy clauses incorporated in these terms and conditions:
- a) the user may visit the website without providing any personal information.
- b) for Chicagoland CPAs to continually assess the popularity and use of the websiteand improve it for the users, the website server will collect information tomeasure the number of visits, average time spent at the website, pages viewed and more
- c) Chicagoland CPAs however assumes no obligation to protect any user’sinformation, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without
- USER CONDUCT
2.1 The user agrees that the use of this website will be for lawful purposes only and no
modification of the material or content will be permitted.
2.2 The user agrees that he / she will not use this website for any unlawful purpose,
including but not limited to:
- a) commercial purposes;
- b) commission of a criminal offence (including but not limited to defaming, abusing,harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating any legal rights of others;
- c) transmit unlawful material; including but not limited to:
- publishing, posting, uploading, distributing or disseminating any
inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- uploading files that contain software or other material protected by
intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity);
- uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar
software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or
proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- d) gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, with intention to harvest orotherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, withouttheir consent; or
- e) violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- UPDATING OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3.1 Chicagoland CPAs reserves the right to, from time to time and at its own discretion,
change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of the terms and conditions. Changes to the terms and conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to the website. It is thus the user’s obligation to at all times, check the terms and conditions on the website for changes or updates.
3.2 The user’s continued use of the website following the posting of changes or updates
will be considered notice of the user’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by the
terms and conditions, including such changes or updates.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4.1 The user agrees to access and use this site entirely at your own risk and all content
on the website is provided “as is” without any warranty or condition of any kind.
4.2 Chicagoland CPAs makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether
express or implied:
- a) as to the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of content onthe website;
- b) that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, orthat the website or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
4.3 While Chicagoland CPAs will take every effort is made to ensure that the information
provided on the website is current and accurate, the user should not assume that the
information on the website is always current or accurate, and other sources of this
information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information
displayed on this website and the user acknowledges that he / she will not hold
Chicagoland CPAs, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees,
officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives, under no circumstances and will
keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability
incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from the user’s use of the website,
and such loss or damage may include but not limited to, liable for any defamatory,
offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties.
4.4 The user acknowledges that he / she will not Chicagoland CPAs, its parent
companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of this website regardless of how the damages arise, which damages may include but not limited to:
- a) damages for loss of data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected withthe use or performance of the website, including but not limited to claim,demand, or damage, injury caused by any failure of performance or errors,omission, inaccuracy, interpretation, deletion, defect, delay in accessing materialor content of the website, viruses, connection failures, theft, alteration of use,attorneys’ fees, or any other action asserted by any third party due to or arising
out of your use of or conduct on the website;
- b) incompleteness of material or content on the website;
- c) errors, omissions or inaccuracy of material or content on the website;
- d) the delay or inability to use the website or related services;
- e) the provision of or failure to provide services or for any information, software,products, services or related graphics obtained through the website; or
- f) any other damages otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether
based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise even if Denel
Dynamics has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
5.1 Chicagoland CPAs retains copyright in the website and all current and future content
that is displayed on the website which is not owned by third parties.
5.2 The user acknowledges that content, including but not limited to text, graphics or
other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed,
commercially produced information presented to him / her by the website is protected
by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and
5.3 The user may make a copy of this content for his / her personal, non-commercial use
only, provided that he / she keeps all copyright and other proprietary notices intact.
5.4 The user may not, for any commercial purpose without written prior consent of Denel
Dynamics, modify, copy, reproduce, duplicate, republish, resell, upload, post,
transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the website and its
associated web sites.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
6.1 This website provides links to other websites.
6.2 The fact that we have such links must not be construed as constituting any
relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information and content provided by the external links is done so at the user’s own risk.
6.3 Third party advertising and promotional material may be displayed on the site from
time to time, and the display of such material should not be construed as Denel
Dynamics’ endorsing or creating any relationship between Chicagoland CPAs and that
third party. Reliance on any such promotional or advertising material is entirely at the
user’s own risk.
Any third party wishing to link the website to their website must obtain permission from Chicagoland CPAs by directing such request to the webmaster, using the contact details in clause 11 below and permission may be granted on terms and conditions agreed to by Chicagoland CPAs.
Chicagoland CPAs reserves the right to make changes and/or terminate access to any
part or the entire website and any related service(s) at any time, with or without
cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
- APPLICABLE LAW
9.1 This website is owned, operated and hosted within the Republic of South Africa, as
such, these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
9.2 The user hereby submits and consents to the jurisdiction of the Pretoria High Court of
The Transvaal Provincial Division (or its successor) of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement with respect to use of the website and supersede any and all previous agreements, either verbal or written, with respect to the use of this website.
- CONTACT DETAILS
In the event that the user needs to contact Chicagoland CPAs for purposes related to these terms and conditions, the following contact details may be used:
5519 N Cumberland Ave
Chicago, IL 60656
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
All contents of the website are:
Copyright © Chicagoland CPAs2015.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.